Receive a Reading and Help Aspiring Tarot Readers Learn and Grow
Experience the magic of Tarot from aspiring Tarot readers around the world.
- Connect with thousands of unique Tarot readers. Each time you request a reading, you’ll be assigned a reader at random. (We’ve seen some magical connections happen this way!)
- Get a Tarot reading in exchange for your feedback. When you receive your reading, you give an aspiring Tarot reader the chance to practice their skills. And in return, you offer your feedback to help your reader learn and grow. Note that this is a learning platform for aspiring Tarot readers, not a premium, paid service. Skill levels vary, so please be kind and patient with your reader.
- Experience different types of readings. The length of reading, type of Tarot spread used, and the number of cards drawn is left entirely up to the reader. And, we give our students up to 7 days to deliver the reading to maximize the learning experience.
How To Request A Free Tarot Reading
Step #1: Request a reading. When you register for an account, you can start requesting readings right away!
Step #2: Connect with your reader. You’ll be assigned the next available reader and can communicate with each other inside the online platform.
Step #3: Receive your reading. Your reading will be delivered inside the Practice Reading platform, typically within 7 days of being assigned.
Step #4: Share the love. In exchange for your Tarot reading, give constructive feedback to your reader as soon as possible. (This is part of the deal!)
Step #5: Help your reader learn and grow. Always be kind and considerate. If something doesn’t resonate with you, work openly and constructively with your Tarot reader.
Step #6: Come back for more. After you’re provided feedback, you can request a new reading in 15 days. This waiting period also applies to any follow-up questions or requests to “throw a few extra cards”, as both instances are considered new requests.
Note that the Practice Tarot Reading platform is a very popular service, and readings are on a ‘first come, first served’ basis, depending on the availability of our readers. And, as this is a volunteer platform, there may not always be Tarot readers available.
Request Your Free Tarot Reading
Our reading requests list is full! Please check back later to submit your request. In the meantime, you can sign up for the Biddy Tarot Newsletter, where you’ll be the first to get new Tarot tips, spreads, and our weekly card forecast!Sign Up for our Newsletter
Access Your Tarot Readings
If you’re a returning customer or want to access an existing reading, login to your account.login
Rules & Expectations
To make this a positive experience for everyone, we have identified a few rules and expectations…
- You may request only one Free Tarot Reading every 15 days.
- Your request may only contain one specific question.
- Your reading will be delivered via this platform (not email!) within 7 days of making the request.
- The first time you submit a request, check your email for confirmation, and a password to log in to the platform.
- You must give constructive feedback to your reader as soon as possible after you are given your free Tarot reading. This is part of the deal! If you do not, you will be blocked from making future requests.
- Provide as much detail as you can when you pose your question.
- Check out these blog posts for help with formulating a question! The Art of Asking Powerful Questions and What NOT to ask the Tarot.
- You don’t get to choose your Tarot reader.
- This is a learning platform for aspiring Tarot readers, not a premium, paid service. Skill levels vary.
- Some questions can’t be answered by your reader for ethical reasons and/or skill levels. You may be asked to change your question!
- The length of reading, type of Tarot spread used, and the number of cards drawn is left entirely up to the reader.
- Follow-up questions or requests to “throw a few extra cards” are considered a NEW request and therefore require a 15 day wait.
- Be kind. If something doesn’t resonate with you, work openly and constructively with your Tarot reader.
- This is 100% free. You will not be asked for money or sold additional readings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Short answer … probably not!
Long answer … The Tarot readers that are in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for ‘clients’. Some are intuitive readers, some have a coaching style, and yes – some are predictive/psychic readers (but those ones are rare!).
If you ask a predictive question and do not get a psychic/predictive reader, please know that we will not reassign your request. Instead, please try to work with the reader that has been assigned to your reading. You may end up pleasantly surprised that the universe has given you exactly the kind of reader you need at this moment!
Sometimes the wrong star rating is accidentally left when the feedback box is being filled out, but it’s no worries! If you would like to update the Star Rating you gave your Reader, we can certainly help.
Simply send an email to [email protected], or fill out the contact form on this page, making sure to include the Reading Number, and a short description of why the rating needs to be changed, and the team will adjust the rating for you immediately.
If you are interested giving Free Tarot Readings and would like to gain valuable experience by reading for the general public in exchange for feedback, all you need to do is become a member of the Biddy Tarot Community!
We are sorry to hear that!
The readers in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for ‘clients’.
We’ve purposefully created a safe and supportive environment for our readers to learn to read Tarot and practice their Tarot reading skills. So, sometimes you may receive a reading that doesn’t live up to expectations. But the advantage is that you’ve received a free reading.
Here’s what you can do now:
First, contact your reader and share your constructive feedback with them. The intention here is to give the reader an opportunity to learn and benefit from your feedback.
Second, know that sometimes Tarot readings don’t always make sense straight away. Brigit often recommends waiting a few weeks and then coming back to the Tarot reading again to see if the messages resonate with you. You might like to do this.
Third, know that every Tarot reader has their own unique style. Sometimes that style will resonate, other times it won’t. That’s just part of finding the right Tarot reader for you.
Of course, if there was something in your experience that you feel needs our immediate attention (e.g. an unethical approach or inappropriate behaviour), then please let us know and we will follow up with your assigned reader. We take these situations seriously and want to ensure that all of our readers are acting within general ethical boundaries.
If it has been at least 8 days since you requested your reading, then contact your assigned Tarot reader directly. If you don’t hear back AND it has been 10 days or more since you made your request, please fill out THIS FORM so that we may contact your reader to see what has happened.
When your reading is ready, you will get an email letting you know. This email will ask you to log in to your free account to review your reading, and leave feedback. The reading itself will NOT be delivered to your email.
After you’ve logged into your account, look for the reading with the purple bar that says “Status: AWAITING FEEDBACK”
Click on the teal SEND FEEDBACK button, to be taken to the reading.
You will be taken to a new page, where you can review your reading, and leave your feedback in the form provided.
No, unfortunately this is not an option. Requests are randomly allocated to the next available reader as they are submitted.
You see, the readers in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for ‘clients’.
We’ve purposefully created a safe and supportive environment for our readers to learn to read Tarot and practice their Tarot reading skills.
You may request a Tarot reading once every 15 days (starting from the date your request is made).
To access your free reading, login to community.biddytarot.com using the password that was emailed to you when you made your first request (If you can’t remember your password, CLICK HERE to make a new one).
As soon as you are logged in, you will see your request!
This is a very popular, free service – that is available based on how many of our members have signed up to take readings for the day. Since our members are from all over the world, spanning many different time zones – spots become available throughout the day. Please come back another time to see if there is availability!
Want To Become A Free Tarot Reader And Gain Real-Life Experience?
If you’re an aspiring Tarot reader and would like to gain valuable experience by reading for the general public in exchange for feedback, then become a member of the Biddy Tarot Community!Join Now