Free Tarot Readings? For real?
Yes – for real!
We have a community of people around the world who want to practice and improve their Tarot card reading skills. In most cases, they’ve been reading Tarot for their family and friends, and now they want to read for people they don’t know.
These Tarot students are willing to put their time, energy and heart into reading Tarot free of charge… for people who are willing to “pay” them with constructive feedback. It’s a win-win for everyone!
If that sounds good to you, read on…
How to Request a Free Tarot Reading
To request a free Tarot reading, all you need to do is complete the form below. You will be matched with the next available reader and your reader will be in touch via email with your free Tarot reading within seven days of your original request. After your reading, you’ll be given instructions on how to submit your feedback.
No Tarot readers available?
This is a popular free service, so please check back again at a different time of the day. Or, purchase a professional Tarot reader with one of our Certified Biddy Tarot Readers
Rules & Expectations
To make this a positive experience for everyone, there are a few rules that you need to agree to when you request a free Tarot reading, and expectations that you should consider:
- You may request only one free Tarot reading per every 30 days.
- Your request may only contain one specific question.
- Your reading will be delivered via this platform (not email!) within 7 days of making the request.
- Once you submit your request, check your email for confirmation, and a password to log in to the platform.
- You must give constructive feedback to your reader as soon as possible after you are given your free Tarot reading. This is part of the deal! If you do not, you will be blocked from making future requests.
- Provide as much detail as you can when you pose your question
- Check out these blog posts for help with formulating a question! The Art of Asking Powerful Questions and What NOT to ask the Tarot
- The Tarot readers that are in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for ‘clients’. Some are intuitive readers, some have a coaching style, and yes – some are predictive/psychic readers (but those ones are rare!).
- You don’t get to choose your Tarot reader.
- This is a learning platform for aspiring Tarot readers, not a premium, paid service. Skill levels vary.
- Some questions can’t be answered by your reader for ethical reasons and/or skill levels. You may be asked to change your question!
- The length of reading, type of Tarot spread used, and number of cards drawn is up to the reader.
- Follow-up questions or requests to “throw a few extra cards” are considered a NEW request and therefore require a one-month wait.
- Be kind. If something doesn’t resonate with you, work openly and constructively with your Tarot reader.
- This is 100% free. You will not be asked for money or sold additional readings.
Request your free Tarot reading here…
To request a free Tarot reading, you need to register for free by completing the form below and clicking Submit. If you’re a returning customer or want to access an existing reading and already have an account, login here.
There are currently 22 Tarot Readers Available.
To request a Free Tarot Reading:
Free Tarot Readings Platform – Frequently Asked Questions
Short answer ... probably not!
Long answer ... The Tarot readers that are in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for 'clients'. Some are intuitive readers, some have a coaching style, and yes - some are predictive/psychic readers (but those ones are rare!).
If you ask a predictive question and do not get a psychic/predictive reader, please know that we will not reassign your request. Instead, please try to work with the reader that has been assigned to your reading. You may end up pleasantly surprised that the universe has given you exactly the kind of reader you need at this moment!
Sometimes the wrong star rating is accidentally left when the feedback box is being filled out, but it's no worries! If you would like to update the Star Rating you gave your Reader, we can certainly help.
Simply send an email to [email protected], or fill out the contact from on this page, making sure to include the Reading Number, and a short description of why the rating needs to be changed, and the team will adjust the rating for you immediately.
If you are interested giving Free Tarot Readings and would like to gain valuable experience by reading for the general public in exchange for feedback, all you need to do is become a member of the Biddy Tarot Community!
I am sorry to hear that!
The readers in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for 'clients'.
We've purposefully created a safe and supportive environment for our readers to learn to read Tarot and practice their Tarot reading skills. So, sometimes you may receive a reading that doesn't live up to expectations. But the advantage is that you've received a free reading.
Here's what you can do now:
First, contact your reader and share your constructive feedback with them. The intention here is to give the reader an opportunity to learn and benefit from your feedback.
Second, know that sometimes Tarot readings don't always make sense straight away. Brigit often recommends waiting a few weeks and then coming back to the Tarot reading again to see if the messages resonate with you. You might like to do this.
Third, know that every Tarot reader has their own unique style. Sometimes that style will resonate, other times it won't. That's just part of finding the right Tarot reader for you.
Of course, if there was something in your experience that you feel needs our immediate attention (e.g. an unethical approach or inappropriate behaviour), then please let me know and I will follow up with your assigned reader. We take these situations seriously and want to ensure that all of our readers are acting within general ethical boundaries.
If it has been at least 8 days since you requested your reading, then contact your assigned Tarot reader directly. If you don’t hear back AND it has been 10 days or more since you made your request, please fill out THIS FORM so that we may contact your reader to see what has happened.
When your reading is ready, you will get an email letting you know. This email will ask you to login to your free-account to review your reading, and leave feedback. The reading itself will NOT be delivered to your email.
After you've logged into your account, look for the reading with the purple bar that says "Status: AWAITING FEEDBACK"
Click on the teal SEND FEEDBACK button, to be taken to the reading.
You will be taken to a new page, where you can review your reading, and leave your feedback. Follow the steps below to successfully leave feedback.
- Choose a star-rating. 1 to 5 stars, depending on your satisfaction. If you hover over the individual stars, you will see a description of each.
- Type your detailed feedback in the text box. Please be specific! The more you can share with your reader, the more he or she can expand their skills for next time! Here are some ideas ...
- What part of the reading did you like?
- What part of the reading did you not like?
- Was your reader professional?
- Did you reading provide you with actionable suggestions in relation to your question?
- Click SUBMIT MESSAGE
If you follow these steps - you are sure to leave 'proper' feedback. Let us know if you run into any troubles!
No, unfortunately this is not an option. Requests are randomly allocated to the next available reader as they are submitted.
You see, the readers in our group are all at different stages of development when it comes to their Tarot reading skills. Some are more experienced than others, and some are very new to reading Tarot for 'clients'.
We've purposefully created a safe and supportive environment for our readers to learn to read Tarot and practice their Tarot reading skills.
You may request a Tarot reading once every 30 days (starting from the date your request is made).
This is a very popular, free service - that is available based on how many of our members have signed up to take readings for the day.
Since our members are from all over the world, spanning many different time zones - spots become available throughout the day. Please come back another time to see if there is availability!
Want to become a Free Tarot Reader and gain real-life experience?
If you’re an aspiring Tarot reader and would like to gain valuable experience by reading for the general public in exchange for feedback, then become a member of the Biddy Tarot Community!