Free Tarot Readings? For real?
Yes – for real!
We have a community of people around the world who want to practice and improve their Tarot card reading skills. In most cases, they’ve been reading Tarot for their family and friends, and now they want to read for people they don’t know.
These Tarot students are willing to put their time, energy and heart into reading Tarot for people who are willing to “pay” them in constructive feedback. It’s a win-win for everyone!
If that sounds good to you, read on…
How to Request a Free Tarot Reading
To request a free Tarot reading, all you need to do is complete the form below. You will be matched with the next available reader and your reader will be in touch via email with your free Tarot reading within seven days of your original request. After your reading, you’ll be given instructions on how to submit your feedback.
No Tarot readers available?
This is a popular free service, so please check back again at a different time of the day. Or, purchase a professional Tarot reading with one of our Certified Biddy Tarot Readers
Request your free Tarot reading here…
To request a free Tarot reading, you need to register (don’t worry – it’s FREE!) by completing the form below.
If you’re a returning customer or want to access an existing reading and already have an account, login here.
There are currently 33 Tarot Readers Available.
To request a Free Tarot Reading:
Rules & Expectations
To make this a positive experience for everyone, we have identified a few rules and expectations…
- You may request only one Free Tarot Reading every 15 days.
- Your request may only contain one specific question.
- Your reading will be delivered via this platform (not email!) within 7 days of making the request.
- The first time you submit a request, check your email for confirmation, and a password to log in to the platform.
- You must give constructive feedback to your reader as soon as possible after you are given your free Tarot reading. This is part of the deal! If you do not, you will be blocked from making future requests.
- Provide as much detail as you can when you pose your question
- You don’t get to choose your Tarot reader.
- This is a learning platform for aspiring Tarot readers, not a premium, paid service. Skill levels vary.
- Some questions can’t be answered by your reader for ethical reasons and/or skill levels. You may be asked to change your question!
- The length of reading, type of Tarot spread used, and the number of cards drawn is left entirely up to the reader.
- Follow-up questions or requests to “throw a few extra cards” are considered a NEW request and therefore require a 15 day wait.
- Be kind. If something doesn’t resonate with you, work openly and constructively with your Tarot reader.
- This is 100% free. You will not be asked for money or sold additional readings.
Free Tarot Readings Platform – Frequently Asked Questions
Want to become a Free Tarot Reader and gain real-life experience?
If you’re an aspiring Tarot reader and would like to gain valuable experience by reading for the general public in exchange for feedback, then become a member of the Biddy Tarot Community!